Friday, April 22, 2005

Being Lame

I Feel SO Short All of A Sudden

It has been around a week since I last blogged in. Hmmm…. The accounts of this week is debit looks credit marks. Haha!!! Time has passed and its like only 2 weeks more to the mid year examination. Gonna Die!!! I am still weak in many aspects of my educational life but I believe that with God at my side, nothing is impossible. I don’t understand why teenagers are not as close to God then adults. But the ironic part is, the influence I get from my parents about prayer has moulded me into being not the average teen. I go to pray with my father sometimes after school at the church grotto, sometimes we have as a family, bible reading to improve my English and improve my knowledge of the Bible(Killing two birds with one stone), and I have my own personal reflections and Praise and Worship sessions. Unlike my friend in school, I respect other religions(incl. Protestants) no matter whether they have persecuted my religion as they are all God’s creation and part of God’s master plan. Haha…. I sound like a priest or something but ya… we should not generalize for 1 person’s bad doings. We should totally respect the religions as we are only good Catholics if we follow the teaching of the Lord. With my mentality, I can be the next Pope. Pope Alexander the 1st. Haha…Wake up Wesley….
So today was jus like other boring days…. Wake up, school….. go home, do homework….. no time to study nor enjoy…..Next thing… DIE!!! If this carries on, I could die any time. Continuous studying and work, work, work!!! I had it… too stressed… plus my maid is so annoying… can die…. She sings to the top of her voice despite me being the only one able to do that in my house…hahaha…….. All I have to say to you’ll out there reading this…. God is everywhere! Whenever in Doubt, Turn to Him, He can help you if you just pray(Praising Religiously As Yahweh)!!!!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/22/2005 11:47:00 pm