Sunday, April 17, 2005

Confirmation Bash

Thorn Among The Roses

To tell you the truth, this was one of my worse parties. It was so boring. There wasn’t any atmosphere. It started after the Rite of Sending Forth Mass ended. I left to go home to bathe and change to something more comfortable. It was raining cats and dogs and I was on the verge of getting sick. I was drenched before I managed to exit church. Many people in umbrellas crowded the exits of the church leading to the main road. I managed to squeeze through as fast through the crowd, which moved swiftly like the current of the river. By the time I reached the bus stop, I had to wait a long time for the bus to arrive. It took minutes, which seemed like decades for the bus to reach the stop. When the bus arrived, I went up and waited till I reached the bus stop nearest to my house. At home, I rushed to have a bathe n wash my soaked dry-hair. Within 10 minutes, I changed and was ready to leave the house. I asked my grandfather whether he could send me and to my surprise he agreed.
At the party, it started off with me entering the room when all the music and every one went to a standstill. It was as if I were Cinderella or smthng… Wake up Wesley…No that is not how it started. It started with me having dinner all alone with Amy, Alex and Damian sitting around me. Then we went up to listen to nothing else but music from a portable CD player. It was like ddddddddaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnn boring with a capital ‘B’. Then I went downstairs as Sarah wanted me to wait for her to come. So I waited with Ashley. Then when she came, we all went up and then we watched the 1st band performance which I won’t mind giving a B. We had games after that which I would give a ‘F’. Then there was more bands playing and then I went downstairs to get a drink and slacked there with some others. It was like 10 when I went back up and listened to a few more bands playing then it all ended. Boring. I went to anton’s house afterward to meet my parents. Then went to pick up Sarah who was also on her way to anton’s house. Then we went to Beer Gardens to have supper and then ciao we went back home. What an interesting day it was wasn’t it?

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/17/2005 09:06:00 pm