Monday, May 02, 2005
Exam HeadAche
RoCk On!!!

Its exactly 1 week since the start of my 1st exam, English. I’m sitting down in front of the big coloured screen in awe, yawning away. English was a can do thing except for the oral conversation which sucked to the max. I hate this MOE thingy. Firstly, the questions are entirely lame. Secondly, we don’t even relate or benefit from these questions. My question was something like does schools prevent you from knowing extra, or something like that. So annoying!!!! RAGE!!!! Hahaha….. Malay ‘B’ which took place the following day was easy except for the listening which was a sure fail. It was not Malay ‘b’ standard! It was like higher mother tongue standard. No one could understand anything. Blardy annoying ain’t it??? Too bad your not in my shoes or else you would have been dead long time ago. Thanks to my patience and high tolerance that I have not resorted to a strike or something towards schools. I know it is important to us but do we need the extra knowledge to be successful? Absolutely, not. Why do we study chemistry if we are not gonna be scientist. toopid!!! We should like study the important general papers like Maths and English only and nothing else if it doesn’t prove relevance. Besides that, there is the sub or comb of subjects in which 2 subjects are combined into 1. What is the meaning of this??? They think we are robots??? We study for 2 subjects and in which half of the marks will be used for combination. Might as well take all subject to be pure. At least we study less and not be so stressed yet get the marks we study for 1 subject rather than 2.
I just came back from Samuel’s place. Went there with the usual RG group and then we played at the playground and stuff. We watched IceAge!!! Haha…. I am a deprived boy!!! Haha…Reached home around 2330. Now, I am so freaking tired plus mus wake up early tomorrow so that I can study for the rest of the exams which will continue for the whole of this week and next. Hate it!!!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/02/2005 12:47:00 am