Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Results!!!
It's All Up To Me!!!!

The chain of Unfortunate Events had finally ended. This was a horrible chain of events as the events have shown, i am not fully prepared for wad is to come, my 'o' levels. My streak is going down the drain. Its all up to me now to put myself together and study hard for jus a few more months. Rules that i have set for myself during the June holidays are as follows...
Not going for Rg meets(novena)
Practice Maths Daily
Read a chapter of every subject in 1 week
Be discipline for the next few months
Remebering is better than Studying!!!
The pressure I have been getting is outrageous. I had thought I would do well for the exams. I was shocked upon getting my humanities and poa paper back. I failed. My results are as follows...
English = B4
Maths = C6
Science = D7(surprisingly coz im not good in sci n the chem paper was extremely difficult)
Humanities(ss/hist) = D7
POA = D7( i usually get A1 for it!!!)
Geography = C6( I also usually get A1 for it but since we didnt have a teacher in the beginning of the year, i was failing tremendously, so this is a slight improvement. Nothing to brag about though)
Malay 'B' = I passed!!!
Upon hearing my results, i have those lectures from my parents..
Father: Did you get back any results today?
me: I told you i got back all already wad....
Father: How much did you get for maths?
Me: C6. I had improve slightly from my last exam
Father claps hand in sarcasm.
Mother: That's not good enough!!
Me: i know but just telling you'll i have improved a bit. It takes time for me to do well. I can't jus be getting F9 den all of a sudden getting A1.
Father congratulates me sarcasticly.
The commotion continues till we reach home when i show a sign of relief. Hate things like this to happen. I bet my sis will now read this and den complain to my parents!! Its not like i wanna purposely do badly!!!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/18/2005 12:20:00 am