Friday, May 20, 2005

Science Centre Visit!!!

~EaStEr MaSs~
Its one week more to the June holidays. No time to rest though. Today we had school and then had my CCA, Legion of Mary. After that, my class and 3E3 were given the opportunity to visit the omniax theatre at the Singapore Science Centre. We had to pay $6.40 for it. It was a cool experience as I only visited that theatre twice. It was interesting as we were on the verge on discovering the Mystery of the Nile. The Omniax theatre is a theatre which has a screen covering the whole semicircle of the place. It is pretty big. Before we set ourselves for the movie, we had to go for a talk regarding the facts about the Nile. We learnt about the Aswan Dam which was part of our Geography syllabus. I really enjoyed the experience as we learnt that the crocodiles at the Nile River filled it. And the total no. of people the crocodiles there have killed were more than any other animal which walks, swims or flies on this earth. Cool right? Besides that, the show was a headache. It made many viewers feel dizzy and stuff like that. My Geography teacher asked me whether I felt dizzy when we reached school as I was the only student who went for the movie waiting for my parents. I replied not so den she said she feels like vommiting. See what science and technology can do to a person.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/20/2005 08:20:00 am