Friday, July 08, 2005
~Audition Craz~

Friday came at last! Woohoo! So today I had school and then went for luch with my parents, then, went home to get ready for my auditions. I thought it will be an audition such as the American Idol Auditions where 3 judges will be sitting down watching me but it was, however, only one, my sister's friend named Nicole also. She was very friendly and tried to make me comfortable. So I had to audition the whole of the Ribena Advertisement which they intend to show on the TV. It goes like this... I give a cheeky grin den i pick up the Ribena drink and drink it up.... after drinking i say wooah... den as i put the drink down i will be having to jump as if being blasted into the sky..... I land again and give a sharp Yes! The End! My sister told me that I will be having to sit on a rocket and act like on a roller coaster, however, it was otherwise. I was to be blasted instead by myself. It was a fun day. She told her friend, my sis, that i was not very spontaneous and loud enough. Blardy Hell! I was so loud that my sister outside the room could hear my voice even through those thick walls. I think she wanted me to be the best so as a result, i was to be more loud, etc. I really hope I get in as I will be getting my first pay cheque of more than 1K. Shiok sia! I rather work in the media industry then any other kinds of jobs as it gives a good pay and its fun, fun, fun.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/08/2005 10:54:00 pm