Thursday, July 07, 2005
Back To School, Back To Reality!
During The Stay Overs!

Life still goes on.... I Hate It! School again! I always wonder how come school was not like in the show Harry Potter. If it was like so, every one will be enjoying school and be eager to complete their tasks. It has finally arrived! Term 3! I am like months away from the 'O' Levels and it felt like just yesterday when I was saying that I had more than 10 months to study. Why does time passs so fast? I think I wasted my whole holiday! Ever since school started, I have been eagerly studying daily with Joshua after school for about 3 to 4 hours sometimes leading on to 6 hours. Amazing isnt it. Wesley is finally studying. I can't believe it myself. Its the 2nd week of the Term and my hard work has finally paid off. I got my paper back on the Geography homework we have been getting daily. Essay after essay. It was this morning during the first period when Mdm Niza stepped into the class briefing us on what she does daily. Then, she went into her only free time at night when she starts marking our papers and yet we give her horrible answers. Fear rushed through my spine. She got different students to stand up telling them how horrible they did. Then, she said "but people like Wesley has made my marking easy". She later went into showing my answers to my class showing that my answers are answered well with paragraphs, etc. I was relieved. She also pined up a copy of my work on the notice board at the back of the class. My hard work has finally paid off.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/07/2005 04:53:00 pm