Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Failed Boohoo!

Failure Face!
It has been just a week since great glory was shown upon me. I had gotten full marks for some geog assignment. And this week, I had just received the ticket to a failure's life. From full marks to a fail for geog. Same topic! Can you believe this nonsense. I was going through the paper and i mixed up my notes for plantation and wet rice cultivation. How can this be.Since then, i have been studying the moment i came home to the time i sleep so i can gain back the trophy. Failure is a stepping stone to success and i hope that i would not make the same mistakes again. I would try to do as well as anyone wan me to do!!! Sounds wrong as in grammar i think but you get the drift!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/20/2005 06:52:00 pm