Monday, September 26, 2005

me exercise?

Its nearing 39 days since i last blogged. Haha! So today i wanna write a personal recount of wad happen yesterday!

"Where are you going?" I asked my father. "I'm going for a jog," he replied. "Can i go with you?"."Sure," he replied once again.

I walked away from my computer and entered my old room which is my sister's room to get a pair of socks as i was going to blade while my father jogged. This is a great surprise to many as i am not the exercising type of person but one who sits infront of the computer the whole day. It seemed as if i changed for a minuter cause i hate exercising. However, one that particular day, i was filled with boredom of staring at the bright screen. So, i decided to take on something different for a change. As i was nearing the stairs on the second floor of my house, i felt a pierce in my stomach. I told my father to go first while i went to relieve myself of my stomache.

When i was done, I readied equiped self with my blades and took off the opera estate linear park. Not knowing where my father went to, i started blading aimlessly towards the big main road. However, as i reached the main road, i saw no one so i decided to turn back and try going towards jalan bangsawan side. I crossed the smaller main road and went to the other link of the park connector. It was tiring as i barely exercise and when i reached the end of the park connector towards jalan bangsawan side, i saw no sign of my father. 'Where could he be?' i wondered. So, once again i rolled back towards the big main road. Along half way of the park connector, i saw him there walking back. So i started questioning him about the where abouts he was. He replied, "I crossed the [big]main road to link to the other part of the park connector."

So i bladed while he jogged the remaining 100 meters of our journey home. As we entered the house through the back, it started to rain heavily. I removed my blades and walked upstairs. Upon reaching the 2nd floor, my grandmother came out of the room and asked me to bring my cocker spaniel into the house. This is where the story begins...

Code Red! Code Red! The storm is approaching!

I rushed to the back of my house in search of my cocker spaniel. I couldn't find her. The rain blasted onto me. I was drenched. Then, i found her. I hurried to the front of my house soaking in rain to take an umbrella. When i panic, i dun seem to be able to think well. I rushed back to get her at the dog house. She didnt want to move as she was partially blind n it was raining. So i had to carry this big buffalo to the back of the house holding an umbrella with my neck. My father came to the rescue of Code Red when he opened the back door for us. Despite having an umbrella with me, i still got wet. I entered the house with my dog n i drenched. Without further a do, i rushed to the laundry area to get a towel for my dog. I dried her dry.

Looking at her face, i felt sorry for her as she had alot of dirt in her eyes. So i had to take the cotton wool and clean it. After doing so, i added saline for contacts into her eyes. And medicine to top tt. She was as good as new. I later went up to wash up my dirty self and went to sleep waiting for monday to end fast which did.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 9/26/2005 09:46:00 pm