Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween!
Damn! It has to be this time of the year when my O levels is approaching. Frankenstein woke me up today telling me that Dracula was waiting for me to challenge him with blood drinking as i promised last year. After that, on my way to my parent's shop, the spirits of the Siglap Cemetry were all so happy. They were waving their arms(if they had) in the air. Some were even singing songs like Bengawan Solo! At night, on my way home after a tiring day of studying, grandmother witch staying houses away from mine stopped me. She past me a paper which stated...
On this witching hour,
Grant me eternal power.
Bring this power in the night,
When the clock strikes 12! Good night!
She asked me to read it at 9 with candles all around me. I followed her instructions and now, 2 hours 30 mins more and this so called 'power' will be mine. Oh wait, I got to go, the zoombies are waking up. I don't wanna miss it again. After that, I'm gonna wake the dead with the help of my neighbouring banshees. I will scream the wake up call with them so that no spirit is left sleeping on this very Halloween! Happy Halloween!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/31/2005 09:30:00 pm