Wednesday, November 23, 2005
My Nightmare Has Been Finally Put To Rest... The Start Of A New One!!!
Malay 'B' Graduation Class of 2005
Its over at last! The stress, the grievances, the restless nights and finally the long hours of studying. Its like a reality changed into a memory. I have long awaited for this to come, but now, what i do now most of the time is NOTHING! No more studying, no more stress? I can't live this life. I'm not used to it. But hey, you'll do not have to bore yourselves with the long compos i have been writing which have countless grammatical errors. You now can at least noe more about me, my life, my pain and joys. At least now my blog will be more interesting. haha... I really dunno what to do in my life now... Questions crowd my brain like what am i gonna do wen i get my results; go to JC, MI or poly, or how can i make use of this holiday? Im not use to living a almost stress free life. Now, with me as a member of the Revelation Generation group in my parish again, I am willing to devote more time for God and for my friends. Commitment will play a larger role due to the fact that i'm practically free all the time! Any of you peeps interested to bring a poor soul like me out or go look for a job together, please feel free to approach me. IM BEGGING U! PLS...
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 11/23/2005 05:06:00 pm