Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Retreat Not Worth Retreating From

The Retreat Not Worth Retreating From


Its over! Damn! I missed the retreat! It was soooooooooooooo FUN! I liked it. Air conditioned rooms with double decker beds and our own private toilet. It was more of a holiday resort to a retreat. I have to say this publicly but the seniors did do a good job in ensuring the smoothness of the camp, and amount of fun the camp would offer. So what really happened during the camp???


We tied Damian Teo to the bed on the last night. It happened like this, I went home for my grandmother's birthday party then i went to get rafier before i returned back to camp after the party. I showed Iggy the rafier in my beg then went on to showing anton then samuel as we had planned this in the afternoon. At night, we decided to tie each of his 4 limbs(2 hands, 2 legs) of his to the sides of the bed, forming a X-shape. I told samuel who was tying damian's left hand to lie flat on Iggy's bed which was at the left hand side of Damian coz in case damian happen to wake up, he would not realise that sam is sitting upwards. When he was tying Damian's hand, Damian opened his eyes...

Damian to Samuel: What are you doing here? Where is Iggy?
Samuel to Damian: Next to me.
Damian to Samuel: You sick bastard!
After which, Damian falls asleep again. While we were laughing our guts off.

Besides that prank we played, we didnt do anymore pranks but we played games and acted some skits which were extremely fun and funny. I had to act as if i was drowning and no one bothered about me. To spice it up, I added this scene of me jumping into the pool den my pants subst. with my jacket came off. Den when i managed to come out of the pool i used something to cover myself, which in that case was Stacey's guitar. Other skits we did included me having to persuade my friend, Iggy, to smoke and drink. And another humourous one was that i was with my girlfriend in a park, Denise actin as her, and then my other gf, renee acting as her, called me. Then, denise and i were suppose to have as many children as a football team, etc. it was damn funny but i had to control my laughter. The camp was G.R.E.A.T. I loved it especially the praise and worships we had together with the sharings we had as a group. The effort put in for the camp was splendid. I greatly appreciated every single moment of it.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 11/29/2005 08:53:00 pm