Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Day 2
The Shopping Saga Begins..
Day 2 was the start of the nightmare. Haha.. for my mom cos she had to pay for my stuff which I bought. To add, I bought the most number of things as compared to the rest in my family during the trip. I dunno why but in Singapore, i dun seem to find much stuff to buy but when im abroad, mostly Bali, I can find lots of stuff to buy. I bought my x'mas clothes, new years clothes and clothes for the whole year. Haha... I bought a hell lot of clothes. Had 3 tattoos done, painted my nails black to give myself a goth effect, braided my hair but took it off in the end cos it sucked, and bought many other nice things mostly at the Kuta Beach. So, I was totally drained on the second day. I fell asleep when after selecting what i wanted to eat in the restuarant. haha... we went to Daddy's Cafe! haha... oh wait, anton fell asleep too haha.. but i did wake up when the food arrived which was like at least half an hour later. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Oh ya, i had to sleep with Marcel, my cousin, coz his mom got another room due to the lack of sleeping space.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/21/2005 11:36:00 pm