Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The StayOver or the StayOut???

The StayOver or the StayOut???

It was 1am, and my eyelids were closing down. But i had to stay awake till my friends arrived for a "StayOver". I was a little pissed due to the fact that they all went to Anton's hse for dunno whatever reason but it took up most of my waiting time. I gave in to that and decided to use the computer to occupy my time. At 2 smthng, 3, Anton called me and told me they were going "walking(it seems only)" around the estate. Blood started to boil. He even mentioned the activities they were up to like lying on the road, etc. Are they guys or barbarians? After putting down the phone, i took the courage to sms them that if they were not willing to come back now, i will not open the locked gates and doors, and go to sleep. I was bursting mad. But yet, they still did not come. I left all the gates locked and came upstairs to use the computer. Till it was late and my anger resided, I went to sleep lettin them have a "StayOut". I couldn't tolerate them anymore.

This morning, I had a phone call telling me that Ignatius who was present during the supposesed "StayOver" did not call his mother to inform her that he is staying over but instead leave her in her desperate state to worry about him. Where is responsibility here? I mean at least tell her that you are staying over. Scared to face the facts that she might not allow you? Listen cause she is doing it for the benefit of you. Apart from that, I found out they went to stay at Samuel's hse in the end at Frankel. Then, later at around 12 they came to collect their bags. They tried their best to talk to be but TOTAL IGNORANCE was practiced! What do they think? They can ignore what i tell them to do but i can't ignore them? Their rudeness has reached the limit. Leaving me dangling to wonder whether they are coming now or not and no call or sms. Do they take me for being the Goody boy who hardly gets angry. Well, you got the wrong guy then! I have nothing to say except what is done to me; shall be practiced on ya'll!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/06/2005 12:16:00 pm