December is here again! WooOOooHooOOoo! Christmas coming and the best part, no school in January for me! Yipee! Work has begun for me! haha... I do find it fun. I'm a flyer distributor for my GodFather's company, Travelex. In addition to that, I'm a Magician! LoL!
Entertaining is my passion. I love doing it. So why not carry on doing it right? So for this Christmas season, magic shows will resume as per normal like what I have been doing for the past 7 years. Yes, 7 years. I noe I sound old but I have been working since I was 9. I didn't find it a chore to work, but I found it a pleasure coz it interested me. Entertaining, amusing, that's it! I love doing those kinda stuff and even annoying! haha....I like to embarrase myself infront of people like just now, after practising my Magic Show for my performance for Saturday, 3rd of December for the Eurasian Association's Christmas Party, I started dancing around to the whatever music which was playing on my zen and doing tricks at the same time. Yea! That's what I will probably do infront of 100 kids on Saturday excluding their parents and other ppl there. Why not? If it will get me a better reputation when it comes to entertaining, go for it! I mean the parents might be impressed and hey presto i might be called for another Christmas Party at their home. haha... In addition, there are almost negligible no. of magicians who actually dance and perform magic at the same time. I could bring the trend in maybe. haha... Who knows? I might even be the next David Copperfield or David Blaine who performs magic with dance instead and miming. haha.. That's pure entertainment man! If they are willing to pay me to perform, why not embarrase myself for it? ahahaha.... I'm a bit high now on coke. Its so late and im drinking coke. Cannot sleep now! DIE DIE DIE! Oh ya! If you'll are interested or know any one who is interested to get a magician for their party, dun feel shy to approach me! Hee hee... How if i become famous one day? I mean I'm already quite famous after being interviewed by both the Disney Channel and Teenage Magazine. But how if i become even more famous? Den you can say oh you know that famous magician on TV? He performed at my house before! Hahahha.... Ok ok... Being High! Hahahaha.... Can't take this anymore! I shall go and try to fall asleep if I can! Ciao!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/02/2005 01:57:00 am