Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Annual General Meeting!!!

Wow!!! Today was power. I am assistant secretary for RG!! So fun!! haha... btw, things are fine. Life is the way it should be and i hope it last for long wen i get back my results also... ahah... I still cant believe im assistant secretary. haha... Janice is secretary n i have to work with her. Yay! haha... So the AGM was fun! i mean after the elections, especially. I loved the food! ahha.. Cheesecake was the best. Brownies too and the mee and all. Superb! ahahaha... But now im too FAT! ahha... I needa lose weight again. oh wait, we played games like win,lose or draw, some blindfolding game, some question game and all that! haha... it was fun! haha.. They even sang me 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' during the party. haha... thanks alot guys! Hmmm looks like I have some more planned games for my birthday for ya'll besides truth or dare and 7mins in heaven! haha.... So to end this entry, i got nothing else to say but, You're the best!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/10/2006 10:07:00 pm