Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Mistake!

A Poem I Just Thought About which came into my mind! I am so bored so i decided to write an aimless poem without any planning! haha... here it goes...

My heart raging with fire,
Lips sealed with a kiss,
But after I grabbed my confidence,
Cupid made a miss!

I tried to warn myself about the consequences,
But i felt it made no sense.
Puzzled with my feelings,
The truth brought me to see things.

Now i know that if life were to carry on,
It wouldnt be with that someone.
All because of my foolish mentality,
And fast reactivity!

Wake me up from this nightmare,
Or comfort me from this big huge scare.
On second thoughts, if that were to be the case,
I will be living life in a virtually big huge maze!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/01/2006 03:09:00 am