Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Day

10...9...8....7...6...5...4....3....2...1... Happy New Year!!!! Its a new year! Can't Believe it! Time is passing soo.. fast. Its like 12 more days or so till my 17th Birthday! I'm gonna be an oldman! haha... Nonsense! Hmmm so, i spent my New Year's Eve at Roxy Hotel opposite Parkway Parade. It was an alright party. I was surprised my mom even allowed me to have alcohol n not jus a sip or what but a cup! It's surprising for me la... maybe not for you! hee hee... Btw, I dun like alcohol so much. I hope its rots in a hole full of decay and all that... haha... the party was the usual. Disco with one another, drinks on the house(cos actually its complimentary), Games with the Old Folks and before you know it, Countdown with the country! haha... Believe it or not? I was sabotaged into the best dressed game! hahha... We had to do Cat walk all... so maluating. My grandfather who was also one of the finalist won for best dressed for the guys and as for the gals, my sister won! haha... My catwalk was a bit of the ordinary. Legs crossing each other and all that, ahha... joking la.. my legs cross like tt den poor thing for my.... ahem.. ahha... kk enough of that. I did a walk and took of my jacket and threw it on the floor, den walked back. haha.. my grandfather on the other hand walked up took my jacket and passed it back to me and he won 1st. It has to do with the face. One of a kind! haha... pouty, sleepy face is in fashion! haha.. oh wait the joke of the night was when the MC was picking the best dressed, she went over to my grandfather and he was fast asleep! haha... so she said: "you gotto wake him up!" ahha... den surprisingly he went up instead of being his grouchy old self. haha.. party was rated a 7 but it was kinda ordinary for my standards but its way better than sitting home and sleeping. kk im tired of typing now cos its 1 plus in the morning! ahha... Btw, please do add a tag, my tag board is looking so old and dusty! haha... nitez!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/02/2006 12:55:00 am