Sunday, January 15, 2006

Party of The Year!

Every one left my party before it reached 1am! ahhaah... I specifically told them its till late. haha... i would have left around the same time anyway. Btw, I would rate my party a 5 out of 5! hee hee.. cos its my party! haha.. I was soooo fun! We had disco and all that with a game called truth or dare. haha... it was terrible! haha... Francesca had to kiss me and the bottle didnt even point fully at me. It was next to me. Btw, she kissed me! haha... Thank goodness she kissed me cos my mouth is still a virgin for whoever i intend to kiss in the future. haha... Besides my dare, Joshua Branson and Amanda had to stay in the toilet for 10mins as they did a double dare. haha... but they stayed in there longer actually. hee hee... cos we all forgot about them den they were waiting dere for god noes how long. haha... hmm i also kenaed a terrible dare cos i and sam had to do a double dare. We had to finish a chicken wing by using our mouth. haha.. den Josh Siow pushed Sam's head towards mine! Grosse! The initial part of the party was actually boring but the fun started to build up later. We had disco and everyone was like super shy to dance. haha... Oh ya, i forgot! Sam and Marie had to do the opening dance for the disco as it was their dare! haha... The song they danced to was 'Can you feel the love tonight'. Quite a touching moment if i may say so myself. haha... We danced to other songs also like the Chicken Dance and Y.M.C.A.! The party would have definitely been better if my friend Mark Lloyd was there DJing for us. But he was in Australia. Nvm, I can still hold a pot luck party in June or smthng? Wad say you??? Put ur decision on my TagBoard! I wished time didnt passed that fast. haha... really enjoyed myself and hopefully the rest too. haha... k its getting late I got church later on! I think i will fall asleep if Father Luke is celebrating mass. haha...

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/15/2006 01:16:00 am