Monday, February 13, 2006

Joy To The World!

Wow, it looks like its been pretty long since I've blogged. Looks like all the stresses of getting my results are long gone. I had a feeling for O levels I will fail everything. Well, i was WRONG! haha... i didn't even fail anything! Can you believe that? In addition, I got 15 points for L1R4. What a miracle. God's Work! Seriously! I mean i had 34 points for prelims n for the actual O levels, i got 15 points! haha... to top that up, for english language which i usually get borderline, i was amazed to get b3 for it! Can you imagine! All hope was lost when i thot i will fail as an English speaking Semi Chinese, Eurasian Boy! haha.... but thanks to the Lord's deeds, i have done well. And also, for combined humanities(ss,hist) which i didnt finish the paper and rarely passed, i had a b3 for it too. Science also. I understood science but i never really did well in it. That one was like a hopeless for me to even pass. haha... but i had b3 for it too. haha.... But now, after getting all my results and all, I do not exactly know what to do. Its probably Temasek or Ngee Ann. I'll probably do film, design or business there. But not sure which to pick from. If any peeps out there would like share with me their experience taking one of those courses, please look for me! haha.... BTW, for those doing their O's this year, trust me, go pray. It will work if ur really sincere about it!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/13/2006 12:38:00 am