Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My 1st Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day
I was awaken by my blardy alarm clock on my handphone at 6! I was suppose to meet her at 6.30pm. So, i hurriedly changed and sprayed on my cologne and was off to church to meet her. Before reaching there, i went over to my mother's shop to get some money in case whatever was in my wallet was not enough.
At church, we met and started our journey to PIZZA HUT! ahha... according to the radio that morning, the said that it will be dumb if someone went out on Valentine's day without making a reservation at any restaurant... but i took my chances. We went there and to our surprise, it wasnt as crowded as what i intended for it to be. I mean Siglap Pizza Hut is usually empty. A dead town if you wanna call it. We ordered Hawaiian Pizza, Garlic Bread, Soup and Drinks! haha... We ate so much that there wasnt anymore space in our stomachs for the attractive desserts like the oreo cheesecakes and all that. We packed the last 2 slices of pizza for Amy and Damian coz we were gonna meet them and couldnt finish it.
We met them at Amy's hse. Had a lil chit chat and all that and then made our way to the field.
I bought 2 bottles of sparkling juice(cos i didnt wan to get my date drunk); one for consuming in the field, the other for her together with a rose. Roses on Valentine's day were damn expensive. Haha... but i bought them still. We went over to the field with the chilled Sparkling juice and 4 glasses with ice. We went over to drink them up. They taste good. I'm gonna buy more tomorrow. haha... Played around, told ghost stories, joked arnd, talked and did PULL-UPS. I mean i know i cant do tonnes of pull ups and all but I managed to do 1. That's enough. haha...
After that, her parents came and she went off.... THE END! "She" is referring to Tasia!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/15/2006 12:43:00 am