Thursday, February 16, 2006

RINGWORMS!!!

The Clash of The Ringworms!

When you think that the terrorists are the only ones trying to take over the world, think again! Ringworms are out to get YOU! Yes I mean YOU!!! I have contracted Ringworms. haha... I had it for quite some time and been wondering why its in a weird pattern. I 1stly thought that it was one of my normal sores. But, to my surprise, after showing my father today, I have found out that i am a breeding ground for Ringworms.

For your info, ringworms are not actually worms. haha.. they are fungus which grows on ur skin esp. at dark, moist areas. but i got it on my thigh. Weirdo Man! haha... its been itchy since like forever but i have not done anything about it. I also found out that its spreading. My underwear line has it too! I'm gonna die! But it does look kinda cool. It looks like a paw print in red. haha... well, what to do, im gonna see the docs tomorrow, meaning, i'm not going to work! YIPEE! but damn, i havent finished some of my Purchase Orders! haha.... Nevermind, can keep it for monday!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/16/2006 12:23:00 am