Thursday, February 23, 2006

Workerholic Peng!

I finally joined everyone in the working world. Muahhaa... but im quitting Tomorrow! i started on the 7th. Yesterday was the best man. I had a phone call at 1 smthng asking me whether i wanna work for a banquet at night, from 5 to 11. I agreed. I went back to my office after lunch which is at Parkway Parade, the 15th floor, a company called EZRA which i told half of the ppl who asked me where i was working. The other half, i told them im working for ENZA. haha... like ENZER! haha... NVM... Back to Yesterday, after going back, i asked the woman incharge of me whether i could leave at 4. She agreed. So afterwhich, i rushed home to change to black pants n office shoes. Then, rushed to the Fullerton Hotel(forgive if the spelling of the hotel is wrong)... haha... I shall not go into all the details but the Man in Charge of us, A dark, malay looking fat man, who looks damn strict, was the most lame guy in the hotel. WORST THAN ME!!!! but he did cheer up everyones' day, hopefully! ahha.. apart from that, we had to do the food presentation which was walking down the stairs in a partially dark room with the heavy food tray carried with one hand and supported by our shoulders. I almost died. Oh ya, Mark L., Ryan B., John, Roshan and Alfosous(i dunno how to spell) were there too. We were all scared to shit. haha... but in the end, everything went well. I went home at 12 plus. Almost died cos i was soooo tired. But, oh well, a good experience in deed. I was half dead at work today. Started facing the screen n closing my eyes in the morning.... haha... i cant believe it! I worked from 8.30 in the morning to 12 the next morning. arnd 15 over hours of WORK! I can't believe it! Gonna slp now so i won't slp at work tmr.... haha....

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/23/2006 08:47:00 pm