I was awoken abruptly by my sister. I followed her to the toilet cos she asked me to follow her. Den my mom scolded me cos i accidentally threw my sister's contact lenses away. i didnt see it in the container cos it is transparent. haha... i threw it away!!! Then, minutes later. My mom scolded me again cos i didnt clean her blush brush which i used for nightcrawler the day before. She screamed!!! She may seem nice and all. but trust me. She was scary. Worst than nightcrawler. Oh wait, Nightcrawler is cool. Adios and have a fun Anniversary. Oh i didnt add. I didnt wish her Happy Anniversary till my father came home cos i didnt noe it was their anniversary. When my sis wished him, i was like its your anniversary? And then i wished them. So ya now, really Adios! Chiao! Bye! Terima Kasih! Mesi Buku! Hahah..
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/17/2006 08:18:00 pm
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT