Friday, March 31, 2006

As Promised...

Spiderman

Storm

Captain America

Miss Vixen

As what I have said in my previous post that i will post my drawings of comics characters, here they are. They aren't professionally done but so long it looks like the character, that's enough. I like Miss Vixen. She is a character from the Hit TV Series The Orange County. She is known as Summer in the show and her role is acted by Rachel Bilson. Her superhero character was created by Adam Brody who in the show, is known as Seth. Seth has a major crush on Summer and on his comics so he combined both his interest to create Miss Vixen. Creative talents used there. Maybe I should try it out!! haha....


For your information, The OC is shown on Star World every Tuesday after Charmed at 9pm. And if you miss it at 9, there is an encore at 12.30am or so. So ya. Its a must-see! Trust me!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/31/2006 12:28:00 am