I planned Prayers for this week together with Laura but i ended up having it at my hse instead of hers as she was not feeling well...
Oh well, I went for youth mass practice after prayers... they were pretty good. Much better from the time the 1st started.
After youth mass practice i went to Mas Ayu to meet the rest of the RG ppl. Den after that, i went to Janice house. Helped her with her blog. Went home at 12 as that was my curfew. No one was home except for psycho maid and sleeping grandparents. so i asked my mom for an extension. she allowed. So i went back over to Janice to chill and help her with her blog if she needed help. Den we went out to talk cos Francey Bell was leaving. Den a stray dog came to us... it wasnt exactly stray but it was lost according to Janice's mom. It had a collar. haha... so i tried asking the dog to sit and it sat. Well trained I may say. haha.. I loved that dog. Dunno why. I usually dun like tt breed of dogs but it was so nice. I dunno it had a good temprement and all tt. It even followed me home. But my parents which came home didnt allow me to bring him in for jus a night. Darn. Im so upset. haha... so ya.. hopefully i see it tomorrow or smthng so i can play with it... till then, bye doggy! haha..
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/11/2006 01:27:00 am
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT