Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Morning Blues

I woke up at 2.30pm today!!! Madness aint it? haha... oh well, my grandmother gave me a lecture on waking up early cos its discipline. I think otherwise. I mean i can get up if i want to but i got nothing to do the whole day so i usually wake up late and sleep late. haha.... I mean for example i woke up at 7 plus to go jogging with Damian and Amy once at East Coast Park. haha... oh well, i went to Amanda's house in the afternoon to play badminton. Josh joined us way later at 530ish. He started playing den not before long, he had to leave. Than it was back to Amanda and i versusing(i dunno whether this is the correct spelling) each other. I left around 20 mins after josh left and went to my mother's shop which was directly infront of where we were. I never expected Amanda to talk much but she did. Amazing. I always saw her as Celle's quiet friend. haha... Well, do not judge a book by its cover. I was once like tt too... haha.... Didn't do much after that except for the more than 2.4km run/jog i did at night. Gonna do some push-ups before I sleep, but might end up sleeping before anything is done. haha... Ciao!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/28/2006 11:23:00 pm