The trauma and all of it. Marcel is back home! Yipee! The party is over! yay! No more hastle about playing songs which i hardly practiced! hahaha... oh well, i composed a song for my sis for her birthday. Has a similar tune to the "Ray Song" by Steph and Stace but only a similar one cos mine had a weird chorus about my sis having smelly feet etc. Oh well, im her bro aren't I? so i better behave like one...hee hee! Everyone left at 3 plus in the morning. I was half alive/dead during mass. Father Luke was the celebrant. Oh my! ahhaha.... At the party last night, i met nic's new friends like Kevin and Zhoubin. Kinda nice ppl. Oh you know wad???!!!! Nic has friends!!! Remus, Gabriel, Russell(Deb's BF), Debra, Charmaine, Nic P., Zhoubin, Kevin and Jon were here. At least there's a start. Friends! haha... I knew Friendster works... hee hee... jk... Anton, Ashley(didnt want him to play) and I were playing songs here and there it was like a take turn thingy cos i only had a guitar to share. haha.... Oh Ashley played cos he is mr. MatKPO! haha... Stupid Fella. Doesnt allow me to use his guitar but he can use mine! Where is Justice???? I won him in DOTA tt day! Yipee! my 1st Victory! haha... But Ashley thinks he is the best at everything. No wonder he has no friends. What to do? haha.... Oh we watched the Grudge and Dawn of the Dead. Suppose to be scary shows but didnt find them scary. I ended up scaring Charmaine who was really scared esp when i used one of my mom's wigs and a white bath robe and stood behind her. haha... they all find these things scary. Wait till they stay over for a few days at my house. Garaunteed to get scared without the horror shows. I seen black shadows around. they dun harm me i dun harm them. The End! haha.... Bye!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/19/2006 08:24:00 pm
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT