Monday, April 24, 2006
CCA Drive
Well, today i didnt have sch but i went there to meet some of them for the CCA Drive. It really gave me a drive to think wad CCA to join. Below are some of my choices and why i wana join....
Dance - I wanna learn hip hop and break dancing. Amy might be joining it too...
Drama - Helps me to get in touch with my drama side so i can direct shows im acting in. haha...
Cheerleading - Simon Lee asked me to join and many of my friends who are guys are joining for fun. Got alot of Girls! but the setback is, im not strong! haha...
Choir - I like to sing. But scared if the songs we sing are like shit or unknown. haha..
Archery - Be the next Robin Hood. Quite Fun.
Track and Field - I dunno why i feel like joining it even though im damn fat and all. hahaha... and slow at running but feel like joining.
Well, tmr there is another CCA Drive. I'll probably go and see it after the director, Moses's talk. haha.. he is damn friendly for a director. haha....
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/24/2006 11:08:00 am