School is gonna start in a few hours time and i'm still awake! Mixed feelings of excitement and scariness is filling me. Sounds like some compo. hee hee... The amazon show on Animal Planet was so interesting. I dunno why but most documentaries interest me. Before that, i was watching the documentary on Tsunamies. haha... Den bathed. Den sent some pics to my sis den started blogging. I'll probably sleep at 1 plus. Oh, i got exactly 7 hours of SLEEP! no more 12 hours i suppose.... I got to meet Sarah Concenciao(sorry if there is a spelling error, failed spelling) at the bus stop before school starts den we will go tgt cos she is in the same school, design school. However, she is doing fashion design. I hope there wont be any lame games and cheers.... !!!! hee hee... Oh well, we got to see the outcome of tomorrow. Hopefully i will be able to wake up on time. Need to make the 1st Good Impression.... hee hee... k nights!