Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spooky!

I just finished eating. I dunno what's up but eversince the Suki Sushi buffet with Sam and Josh, I have been eating more and more. haha... Oh but that's not what i wanna blog about. Hmm k. I was making Instant Curry Noodles in the kitchen downstairs which was around 12.15am. I went to the back to get a tin opener for the condensed milk cos i wanted to make horlicks. Den while looking at the water boil, i saw a winged animal of some sort looking like a cat fly past and the edge of my eye. It was damn scary. In addition, it was black and white in colour. This is not very uncommon to me cos i've seen loads of this shit around my hse esp at the passageway now which used to be the old study room. My house is freaky! K, back to the subject, I was like frozen for a split second. I thought of bringing my cooked noodles upstairs since i was done in the kitchen and scared to see anything else, but i couldn't. The bowl was hot! As in fire hot if you didnt noe. haha... so, i had to eat downstairs all alone at 12 plus waiting endlessly for my food to be finished. Oh well, i didn't see anything else tt night.....

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/05/2006 01:50:00 am