Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tasia's Birthday!




Ladida! haha... So well, its Tasia's Birthday today! Happy Birthday Tash! I did have quite alot of stuff on today, Lunch with the grandmother, choir practice, and then PARTYYY.....!!!!

Haha... Grace Birthday is Next Friday i think but she celebrated it today! BBQ at East Coast Beach! Shiok Man. Well, I didnt want to go near the BBQ as i was wearinf contacts so i didnt want my eyes to melt! Muahaha... Doesnt make cents but ya! Haha! Cents! Get it? Nvr Mind.... My lame jokes which only i laugh at! haha... Den Grace mom asked whether we wanted to sit on the mat den Tash was like so happy to sit on it. haha... We listened to music, ate food like sausages, marshmallows, mee siam, etc. We sat at the breakwaters. The water started getting stronger later on... I kept singing the soprano for Holy, holy, holy which i was going to sing for mass tomorrow with Tasia and Kathy. Haha... Extremely high man! But i managed to reach the pitch. I mean u got to squezze the balls. hahaha... a bit sick but ya. haha.. Oh well, met some new old friends like Jaycee's Ex Girlfriend, Suimin or smthng. It was indeed a fun party but we had to leave early cos Amy, Damian and Tasia had to walk. And it was quite a distance back... Oh well, fun! Oh... Stephanie was right about the moon turning Orange in colour. It's so cool. I got a pic of it but its not very clear.

Cool Eh? Haha... but it was suppose to happen on Good Friday instead. but i couldn't see the moon den. Btw, below are more pics from the party! So enjoy.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/15/2006 12:52:00 am