Wednesday, May 31, 2006

East Coast Park


Well, ECP was fun today. Did alot of Stuff... Bladed... Played in the Water... Ate... Drank...Walk... The usual la. haha.. Yvonne and I bladed while the rest cycled. Really tiring it was. I think i got a hell lot of leg muscles already... muahaha... So we posed for the Camera alot!!!

Did some human structures in the water... like 4th picture below...


haha... We are going Ice Skating Soon... Can't wait to try it out and fall... Muahahaha.... Look at KY face. The guy at the bottom right of the screen. ahha..



The Human Tower. Well, I did tt to make yvonne fall into the sea but dun think she realised it. ahaha..


Bang! Bang! Its not the police and theif game but its more Posing! ahha... ECP next tues most likely. Anyone gamed for it?

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/31/2006 10:57:00 pm