Sunday, June 25, 2006

High School Musical on Disney Channel!

High School Musical Rocks!!!! I just watched it on Disney Channel for the 5th/6th time. haha.. and it's still very entertaining. i have gotten bored of it yet. I even del all songs from my computer except for the high school musical songs. haha... I watched that show so many times that i managed to pin point parts of the show which were cut here and there. Like the part which Ziek(the guy who bakes) was talking to Sharpay at the locker. Sharpay said "I'd rather stick pins in my eyes" den Ziek said " wouldn't that be awful and uncomfortable?" That was a part which was cut on Disney Channel. Damn. EVAPORATE TALL PERSON. haha...

I can't wait for the encore telecast next Sunday. Plus, after that show there will be the making of High School Musical. Isn't tt cool?! haha... Another good thing that is coming soon is High School Musical 2. It's gonna come out next year. High School Musical was indeed a great show. So, imagine how much greater the second one will be. haha.... i hope. The music recordings and all for high school musical were done in about 5 days. So fast eh? compared to all the other shows like Star Wars or something which took ages. I can't wait to be a director. Plus the director of the show was even the Choreographer! How cool is that?

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/25/2006 10:40:00 pm