Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2d Art Fundamentals

I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY LAST ENTRY!!!!

While fishing last weekend, i happen to catch 2 fishes not from their mouth but from their EYES!!! haha... Thats all i wanted to say.

Btw, today is the start of my new module: 2D Art Fundamentals!

It starts at 3 and im sitting at home waiting for time to pass like a gundu. I spent half the morning trying to straighten my fringe but still curly and frizzy! Do you have the cure? haha... sounds like X-men or smthng. Oh man. I duno how im going to spend the next 15 days of this module. I mean ill be super bored if there is no homework every morning. mayb i can watch tv or smthng. Or CHAT! haha... kk im becoming hyper. HYPERVENTILATING. HYPERACTIVE. HYPERME! haha.. kk i think i should stop here. K bye. going back to sleep i think.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/25/2006 12:54:00 pm