Im sitting here infront of my com being bored. I got a running nose which runs faster than me that i cant even catch it. So, today, there was ECP, Novena, Family Mass, Marcel's Birthday den Janice house. haha.... Family Mass was fun. I dunno why but when i sing in the choir loft, i feel more of God's presence than downstairs. Plus it was with Family Life so everyone during prac was singing in a kinda small room so the sound was majestic. haha... Now i so hot and tired and sweaty. haha... Starting on homework 1st thing tomorrow... i hope. Well, considering tomorrow starts wen i wake up. ahha... k going to bathe now den slp. Bye!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/09/2006 01:50:00 am
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT