Saturday, July 15, 2006
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
My com were giving probs the past few days so i could not update my blog with the new pics i took at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
Well, i woke up at 5am on tt Thursday morning. Knowing that there was no school, i thot of making use of tt day to do constructive things. So, Jean and i, the girl in the pic below, decided to head to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve to snap on a few stuff for our project. Well, it was indeed a tiring adventure but it was worth it. I was really anxious to see an animal and in the end i came across not jus monkeys and squirrels but also a snake! A Green Snake! Well, i saved the damsel in distress(jean) from the evil attack of the snake. Jean was about to hit the plant when i stopped her as i saw smthng unusual on a plant. Than, to my surprise, it was a snake. haha.. I got super high that i started taking tonnes of pics of it. haha... wad a swaku(dunno how to spell but at least you may understand... haha..) u may think, but it was really a BEAUTY(as steve erwin will say). I wanted to catch it but it was 1stly a reserve and secondly my mom would have killed me b4 the snake would. haha... so to make matters short, below are some of the better pics taken on Thursday. Not much editing taken place but ya..
This is Jean. Also Known as Gray! haha.. K Nvm abt tt!
I Like this Pic! I dunno why though...
Just got interested when i saw a yellow leaf among the brown ones.
I found this plant quite fancy and unusual for me. haha...
The color type reminds me of the Army Pattern.
The Snake Which Made Me High

Anyone got a clue wad snake this is? This pic of it is quite nice. Might use it for my project.
Inspired to take a pic of a bill on the leaf-bedded ground
This pic always fascinates me
I like this one too...

This one is like some Irish Looking Plant. haha... like Leprecheuns plant or wad.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/15/2006 01:42:00 am