Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Boring Module

haha... jus came back from exercising. Not exactly just but u get the picture. Btw, i got a big fright this morning. I thot i was having 2d Art Fundamentals this month but i was wrong. I looked at my timetable den i saw 2 modules for this month den i was like shit i missed lesson in the morning. Then i rechecked everything then i realised i was looking at the wrong week. haha... I'm actually having this course called C & E. The name already sounds so boring.

The lecturer is boring.
The module is boring.
The name of the module is boring.
The atmosphere of the class is boring.
Everything is so boring about this module even the projects/ homework we got so far.

The module's name is Culture and Expression! From the name of the module derive wad we will be learning. Boring Stuff!

I mean it's weird to hear me say tt a module in school is boring. Cos im like Hermoine. Loves School! haha... But she didn't like Divination so mayb this is some sort of Divination Class but in real world. haha... Oh well, when 1 door closes, another will open. i think. All i know is, THIS MODULE SUCKS!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/25/2006 11:47:00 pm