Well, yesterday's class was part 2 of the beauty show. haha... The proportion of a beautiful face is 1:1.618. Go measure ur face. It can be measured at different parts of ur face. like the base of ur nose to its height. Quite a cool observation. However, i dun fully agree to it as there was this 1 model who looked like bugs bunny but she had a proportionate "beautiful" face. haha...
I think we are more vain than we think we are. I am sure many of us are very conscience about how we look in other people's eyes. I am, and i admit to it. Well... some people dun. The documentary was very nice. I really enjoyed it. Oh well, the host and hostess of the show were damn funny acting stupid here and there. kk i got to practice for my magic show during the KIDS Carnival at OLPS church this Wednesday. bye
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/03/2006 05:08:00 pm
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT