Sunday, September 24, 2006

Strezzed!

So, this is what happened. I was tied down during the whole week with nothing else but projects. What is becoming of my life? i thought to myself. My life has suddenly turned to this gory thing which now, i am the greatest of what i fear. What am i? Fear itself. Fear to stand out. Fear to make a mistake. Oh well, i hope i did well for my modules.

So my life has been nothing else but a repeated chain of work, work, and more work. I think this is my most stressful block. 2D plus 3D. In addition, during the 1st day of the exhibition, someone squashed my work. Thank goodness its not tt bad. Oh well, it was still quite bad. Well, my lecturer noes abt it, so she didnt penalise any marks. Yay!

Holidays have started yet i have been going to school often enough to consider this time not a holiday one. I hope ill relax more. I think my drawing skills are slowly improving. haha....

RG has its new edition of guys. Colin, Matthew, Mitchell, Marcus and Jerome. Quite fun guys to hang out with and distress myself from the stresses of life. Well, i better go sleep soon. I got to wake up early to go to church tomorrow. Sian. Tired. Oh well.... Till we meet again...

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 9/24/2006 01:13:00 am