Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

Halloween is here yet again. What have i planned this year?

A HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!

Apart from that, tomorrow we are going to school dressed for halloween. Goth is the theme i think. haha... oh well, the gals are brining nail polish and eye liner. I bet it's gonna be fun.

At Night, im going with Colin, Jerome, Mitchell, Laura, Francesca and Janice around the neighbourhood in costumes to scare people. hahaha... I'm gonna theme myself Zombie for that.

Then lastly, for my Halloween Party, im theming myself headless. I think it' s gonna be a blast. We are gonna have this structure like the ones they have wen people hang themselves. The house is gonna be decorated to the core. and best of all, it will have a smokey look cos we are going to have dried ice!!! Yay! I think it is going to be fun. Disco and all... So can't wait for it to come.

Btw, today i got 2 magic show deals. Adding up to a total of 4 shows this month! Yipee! I'm gonna be super rich. Plus, i havent withdrawn my money from the previous magic show. I am going to make cards and flyers for my show. Just got to plan the look of the card etc. Hopefully i become as famous as David Copperfield or wad. ahha...

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/30/2006 11:27:00 pm