Friday, October 06, 2006

Wad's Up?

RESULTS ARE OUT!

Ok... i did pretty ok but still wanna aim higher. My GPA is 3.25. Can go to a Uni i think. haha... well, alot of ppl did better than me. Some worst. but im not aiming for how high my GPA is, but how many percent from the top did i get. That's what makes me motivated. I am aiming for the certificate of top few in my course. I think that is possible if I put my hands and mind to it. Hands cos its mostly drawing and hands on work. not using my heart. haha... actually i do in a way. haha...

Next, my parents came home yesterday and bought me alot of good and nice stuff. Ranging from clothes to musical instruments. There is this one instrument which really sounds like thunder. Yay! I dun have to break my sleep to put Pablo down and wash his paws anymore. Geez... i think i can take care of babies already. haha... But dun intend to have one. Kids are pains in the Ass! haah... speaking through experience. I mean look at me and my parents, im like so annoying and all... haha... i bet they regretted havin me. JK! ahha....

Today school was a waste of time. I only went there for like 1 hr la. Went there to discuss about Assignment 1 and about this video we watched yesterday about the life of a Irish Catholic during the Protestant-Catholic Conflict. The shows name is Angela's Ashes. Quite dry and similar scenes kept repeating. Then, after school, i went swimming with Amy, Janice and Denis(z)e. haha... We went to Bedok Swimming Complex. It was quite fun except for the part tt i couldnt open my eyes in the water as i was wearing my contacts. Smart me to wear contacts today. haha... den i went to have lunch at Sumo House with Amy and we went shopping at Cash Converters. Tt place ar... if you know how to find stuff, you can really find good stuff there. but some of the good stuff suck cos they are so EX!! haha.. Then, we went to some petshop around. I ended up buying 2 hamsters and the stuff to go with it. I like spent 18bucks altogether there for everything. Cheap eh? So ya... I bought it for my magic show tomorrow which brings me to...

I think performing for the KIDS Carnival was a really good thing. I like got quite a few shows from it. It's probably God's blessings to me. Last sat i had a magic show. Tomorrow which is sat, i got another magic show. Wow! Millionaire in the 20s. Possible?

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/06/2006 05:30:00 pm