Thursday, October 26, 2006
Work Work Work
Hey! It has been a long long time since i blogged. Oh well, the results of block system in Design School. I have spent the past few waking up at 7am for school coming home at 6pm for dinner then homework atill 3am or so. I have not touched the television in ages. I feel dumb cos of tt. ahha... Headlines if i become popular: Director who doesn't watch TV. How does he do it?
haha... So at last, i finished all my projects. hopefully i will do very well so that my hardwork will pay off. Aiming for not an A or B but distinction, in Poly, its higher than A. Anything is possible with God. But A or B will still do fine. My Course Manager said i did very well for the last semester. Hopefully, i can sustain the same GPA or more. Btw, my CDS which is an extra subject apart from film and animation, is Leadership and Character. I think it will help me in everything so tts why i picked it. haha... Btw, here is some of the stuff i did for ideation.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/26/2006 11:36:00 pm