Friday, October 27, 2006

Wrath

To begin with, my life is nothing more than a world of Wrath nowadays. Could it be due to stress? I dunno... but everything that happens turns negative in my eyes. Though i do not exactly go on a rampage and stuff like that, keeping things to oneself is the best in life, i think... K maybe you think im talking rubbish cos wesley always seems "happy" but maybe your wrong. I think im going psycho... oh wait, i cant. haha... den it will be re-living The Diary of Scott Matthews. But then again, why shouldn't i be? I'm already mad, so im halfway there. haha.... Btw, this hot friend of mine said my shoes were nice today. I am turning into this opposite character of mine, the filled with anger one, what's happening to the world? It wouldn't be long till i burst out.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/27/2006 11:53:00 pm