Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well, today was spent at the beach!

Inspired from Family Camp, Tasia, Leanne, Colin and myself decided to start the day with God. So, as early as 530am we woke up and went for morning mass. I am still wondering how i managed to survive after a late night of clubbing and waking up early for mass. Well, clubbing was good. Better than i thought even though i was stiff like shit. What can u expect for a 1st timer and best of all i was with just 2 girls till mark came which was later on. I did grinding correctly for the 1st time. 2nd attempt, 1st victim! haha...
So after mass, the 3 of us headed to Tua Kong to have breakfast while Colin went home to sleep. What a bummer! haha...
Then, after breakfast, we decided to go to the beach. We headed there. I and Leanne bladed while Tasia cycled. We decided to continue enjoying ourselves by going on a journey to look for Colin's home. haha... we cycled through lucky heights to near Simpang Bedok and to his house. We rested there for a while. Helped him with his homework, played Halo, did some tricks and headed back to East Coast for Lunch. The Lagoon it was. I had fried rice while Colin, Tasia and Leanne had other stuff like Fried Oyster and Carrot Cake. Can't remember what Colin had though... so after lunch we started shooting each other with crushed ice. I put 1 cube into Colin's underwear. haha! Damn funny... oh well... Colin left for home and we con't lazing at the beach. We took pics and so on... It a fun day till i started stonning and the dessert stall man gave me chin chow ice longan instead of red tea jelly longan. I made quite a fuss there. He won.. but oh well he sucks... haha.... so ya... That's the adventure of Wesley.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/07/2006 06:39:00 pm