Thursday, January 11, 2007
Birthday!
I sit infront of my computer and reflecting that the past 18 years of my life have been spent making me, me. I am the Wesley today cos of those 18 years. K i sound so boring and all... well it feels as if 18 years has come and gone while i sit and watch things go by. I mean it feels as if it could be more productive and all. Just sittin here and reflecting all the stupid and smart things i have done these past few years, so funny. Especially when i pierced my ear a few weeks back at my friend's house n got a blasting for it(literally). Blasting of the stones i mean... well, it was God's way of saving me from my barbaric father. hee hee... actually he aint all tt bad. I noe what i can get from him for my bday, a pierced ear. haha... i dun see what is so bad about it.
Oh well... back to my bday, i feel so old. I think i am becoming an old man with no love life... Tts pathetic la... ppl my age are like having heaps of girlfriends and i, only one so far. So poorthing eh? haha.... Why am i talking about my love life? Well, back to my bday, tmr will be a blast i hope. Disco, Party, Dinner, Chit Chat, Games(no truth or dare, i learnt my lesson). haha... invited 90 over guests, so far there are more than 60 coming, or so they say... But what nonsense is this, i have to plan my own birthday party! haha... how sad is tt.
No school tomorrow, so my classmates will be coming over to spend the afternoon with me, prob kareoking, watching movies and dunno what else... Jacuzzi will be another day. haha... I just did up my fish tank for my party. Spent like 40 over bucks on it. Killer! and the best part, many of my old fishes started dying wen i was changing the water. probably not use to cleaness since i have not cleaned my tank it donkey ages. haha.... oh well... its all good now. K 10 mins to 12. i btr head off so i can start opening my present from my sis. haha... see ya later gator. ahha!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/11/2007 11:52:00 pm