Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life doesn't start at 18

Life at 18 is boring. Most of my friends are either too young or too busy to go clubbing or wad. haha... And they say life starts at 18. Actually i came up with that. haha... I can remember my birthday party so clearly wen i forgot to blow the candles off before cutting the cake. Unbelievable as some may say. I got the right to make that mistake. Birthdays only come once a year. Who can remember the whole ritual and all that. I'm too busy to remember stuff like that.

Well... that's wad you get when your trying to have a secure future and work towards a scholarship which i doubt i'll get. The efforts are not enough. Oh well... i did come up with a plan B. i planned out how im gonna get my say 1million or so within 6 to 7 years time. Which means after i come out of the Army and just in time to go to the university. The downfall about all this is the inability to have much of a social life besides weekends at church. I can live without going out much during the week. I guess...

So i have started exercising after taking a long long break from it. I started a mere 1 to 2 weeks back. Wah... wen you start again ar... terrible. you will feel so unfit. I practically felt tired so fast. But as i go every day, my stamina is slowly increasing. now i can jog 2.4km without being tired as compared to the first time i went jogging. I need to go swimming soon. or i want to go. Anyone up for it? All i feel now is aches and pains on my thighs and arms. It is not only running which i do. I do sit ups, push ups and dumb bells. sorry the last one didnt ryhm. haha.. so ya... life is so far good. exercising is making me less lazy and more fit physically and mentally. My healthy life!

I am sitting here in class slacking away and doing practically nothing much but checking emails, blogging and updating stuff like Friendster. I finished my final assignment 1 day in advance. Yipee.. actually it is 2 days in advance. haha... i need to take more pics. Anyone interested?

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/25/2007 10:03:00 am