Thursday, January 25, 2007
Loneliness
I guess I'm growing up faster than i expected. Sometimes, it feels good. Sometimes it doesn't. I can't believe but i lost the ability to complain much nowadays. Probably it is due to the fact that it is useless to complain. I dunno. Maybe i am just not good enough for the world. I dun think i can get the scholarship if i keep going on this way.
I have become this obedient person who doesnt make a fuss about any complain about anything. So far... i tink im turning emo. haha! I was just like sitting at the field after jogging yesterday and listening to PNW and looking into the sky. I felt in sync with God la and peace. I guess can't do tt today cos it's drizzling. I rarely have anything to comment badly nowadays that im scaring myself. haha! Well... mayb it is time to grow up that's why. I think i have also given up on love. I love being alone nowadays. dunno why. mayb im becoming mad? who noes?
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/25/2007 05:22:00 pm