Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Central Business District

So, today, i went with Ian Koh, former classmate in Saint Patrick's. Buddies of buddies together with nick de dick, n Ears. Well... I met him during my 6-hour break after school at lunch time to collect my pay and take some pics of the area. So this is wad i took. Some are quite cool. I was too lazy to do some stuff on it on photoshop. so just enjoy it. ahha....


I thought this wad quite cool




I like this pic where you can see the Maybank Banner and the olden days boat. Quite contrasting about Singapore. The new and past Singapore.
I took this picture cos the boards these guys were caring were for waxing. The back of the board says: "Say no to BUSH" not president bush. haha!
That's Ian.





My Workplace!



This looks like a picture from like the Tourism Board thingy. But i took it! haha!
We ended up going to the Esplanade den we got to tired and went home. haha... till we meet again...

Labels:

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/28/2007 10:40:00 pm