Monday, April 30, 2007

Aunty Maureen's Birthday




It was Aunty Maureen's Birthday today! I had to leave the canteen run which i was helping out with at 1pm to go for the party. The canteen run was tiring and im not used to waking up so early. Anyway, i did have a lil bit of fun helping out. But i realised that nowadays i am becoming less active in church. Hopefully i get nudged to go often again.






Back Home, with my new goodies like my wide-angle lense which my father bought for me, i started shooting stuff. So i thot the crystal cabinet was quite a nice thing to take of. I seriously think i should have done my digital photography module this block instead. I only improved after my module ended instead of it being during the module. haha!



Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/30/2007 08:12:00 pm